Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Bigham Family

 

I had the pleasure of doing a photoshoot for the lovely Bingham family. They had two precious children that I could hardly keep my hands of off. They have a three year old little boy named wade (who called me “lady”) Too Cute. And a three week old daughter they named Ava. Aside trudging through a snow storm to get to their house; The adventure proved worth it. I was happy to meet them. And although conditions were less then ideal, they have such cute kids, the most of the photos worked out in the end. Hopefully I will see more of that cute family in the future!


 
 












                                                                          



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 






                                                                      









No comments: