Wednesday, May 15, 2013

South Jordan Montessori School

The other day I was asked to photograph class pictures for the South Jordan Montessori school. Instead of posting all the class pictures I took, I thought it would be more fun to post some candid’s as well. The days I came in were beautiful. The kids were great and looked so cute in their nice school clothes.
Ms. Carol has won our hearts with our son, Mikey Jr. He has thrived under her tutelage and  we are so grateful she teaches at his on pace and listens to my concerns. The kids get a lot of out door and creative learning time. In all, I would recommend this school to any one who is interested in the benefits a Montessori school can offer.
A note to the parents, if you don’t see your child on my blog, never fear! I have their photograph, it just didn’t make it on the blog!



                                                                     




       


 
 
 
                      
                                            Brady                                                       Mikey Jr.


                                                                        
                                                                        Georgia



         
 
In Line  

 
  
 
 

 The Class Room

 

 
 
The Class Room  
                                    
 
 
 
 Class Photographs
  AM Class                                   PM Class
          

Now registering for the 2012-13 school year.

No comments: