Thursday, March 13, 2014

McKinney and Simmons Fall Family Photoshoot



Mom and Dad McKinney











Eric, Brianna 
and precious Emily Rose McKinney 





Josh and Elesha



     




The Nakae Family

 



                                                                   Two "men" and a baby
   

What can I say about my two boys in this picture?  When possible, these two fellas come with me to smaller photo-shoots.  They didn't know I was taking this picture as they walked across the field. I could imagine Mikey giving some Dinosaur facts to his daddy. 
This picture warms my heart.


 Sibling Fun Fun fun!







Christie and Bruce 


Is it possible to take a bad picture of these two?!!! I don't think so. 

 

I have seen often husbands who will not "do" pictures. It was very refreshing observing how much Bruce thought of his wife's' feelings during the shoot. 


I love this Family! 


My words to Mike on the way home...


"That was such a fun shoot. 
I sure love them."





No comments: