Sunday, May 18, 2014

The Nipko Family



This Family was so great! They were a joy to take photos of. I found this family, warm, laid back, loving and lots of fun!




 

 This was my second to last photo-shoot before my big surgery the following week. When Amy, the mom, came by my house to pick up the cd of photos, she brought an adorable gift bag filled with a book, lotion, various treats and a heartfelt note.
 







Amy will have no idea how much that touched my heart. While I was spending a slightly lonely mother’s day in the hospital, missing my husband and babies and in lots of pain, I pulled out the book Amy gave me, which is entitled “I am a Mother”. How appropriate. 





My eyes began to tear up as I read the forward by Sheri Dew and the divine importance of motherhood. Amy did not know that I would be in the hospital over mothers day. She also did not know that my soul needed lifting. Truly the Lord blesses us through people like Amy who listen to his promptings and act on them.


No comments: