Friday, August 22, 2014

Kristy and Ved Wedding and Reception








  Christie (of CG photography) asked me to assist her on this wedding. The location was held at “Noah’s Event Venue” in South Jordan.

  It was great being the assistant photographer on this shoot. It takes loads of pressure off and I was free to take more candid’s and less posed photos then I normally would.

 

 
 Christies’ husband Bruce manned the photo booth while we swarmed the wedding party and surrounding venue.



I loved This dress! 
The Bride looked stunning in it!
 



  
 The three of us had so much fun that night- despite my losing my car keys for over two hours. Way too long of a story to get in to. But lets just say, it was a typical “me” episode (of course with a lot of laughs). 






How adorable are these two brothers?
 I couldn't get enough of these cute kids.
                                              


 The Ceremony was sweet and very sincere


  This little girl named “Harlow” completely stole my heart. I wanted to take her home.
ADORABLE!


Also there was one man in particular that had had way too much to drink and kept getting Christie and I mixed up until he finally saw us together. The double take he took of us was classic. He even shook his head a little bit.

 It was a great wedding with great music, food and amazing people! 

I love Christie and Bruce and would assist them on a wedding anytime!

Good luck to the Happy Couple-- it looks like they are going to have a blast on their new venture together called "Marriage"!

No comments: